Get the Winning Advantage for Your 8(a) STARS II Proposal
We can help reduce your effort—and meet the July 2 deadline —by providing you with a proven Proposal Response Kit that addresses all the proposal requirements and simplifies your proposal development process. In as little as few days, you can have your STARS II proposal ready to submit for the $10 billion in 8(a) information technology services set-aside contracts being procured under this 10 Year GWAC schedule. This approach helped 28 of our 8(a) clients receive their STARS II contracts during the first submission period and it will help you too!
With our 8(a) STARS II Proposal Response Kit, you will receive:
- Proposal Assembly Guide—detailed, step-by-step guideline to the proposal submission requirements (3 pages).
- Proposal Strategy Guide—strategy walkthrough addressing high level approach for successful MAP, CAP, Responsibility, Past Performance and Pricing packages (6 pages).
- Proposal Sample Content—baseline content to get your proposal rolling, includes 35 pages for:
- Contract Administration Plan (CAP)
- Marketing Action Plan (MAP)
- Responsibility Information (RI)
- Labor Category Pricing Samples—Pricing strategy and sample current contract holders pricing data.
- Support—Need advice on how to use the kit or the solicitation? We will be there to help.
All content is in easy-to-use, Microsoft Word documents that allows you to quickly access the information and tailor it for your own proposal. You will also be able to use the provided templates for developing future proposals. Here’s how the kit works:
Step #1—Select the baseline content that works best for your company and incorporate it into your baseline proposal template.
Step #2—Personalize the kit's baseline content with your company’s own unique abilities and philosophy.
Step #3—Delete any unnecessary content.
Step #4—Add your own additional content to create your unique 8(a) STARS II proposal offering.
But hurry—time is running out. While more than 200 companies may be selected during the 8(a) STARS II Open Season, proposals are due on July 2nd, 2015. To order your Proposal Response Kit today, simply follow the steps on the right hand side of this webpage:
- Review the Proposal Response Kit Sample to ensure it is right for you.
- Download and review the 1-page User Agreement.
- Sign, date, and email a scanned User Agreement copy to email@example.com.
- Submit your payment through our secure PayPal payment link.
- After your credit card payment is verified, you will receive the Proposal Response Kit within 24 hours
While other consultants are charging up to $8,000 for their STARS II proposal writing services, you can have our 8(a) STARS II Proposal Response Kit for only $995. It is specially designed for time and budget conscious small business.
We have written winning proposals for GSA schedules, Dept. of Defense, the USDA, Dept. of Homeland Security, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy…and many more state and federal organizations. Our team’s unique experience exclusively supporting small business federal contractors allows us to develop the right tools for the right opportunities.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call our STARS II hotline at (913) 396-3219. We look forward to helping your company qualify for the 8(a) STARS II contract!